The corporate Panel department aims to facilitate patients bearing corporate insurance, in the best possible manner, ensuring the best possible care in the most time-efficient way. We mainly focus on providing quality health services for patients and building and sustaining a positive relationship with our enlisted clients and customers.
Northwest General Hospital is the preferred choice of more than 40 corporate (private & government) entities. We provide corporate services to many insurance and insured companies, as well as a considerable number of government departments. A dedicated office has been established at the Hospital for IPD and OPD Services, so the patients can be facilitated in the best possible manner.
- Corporate Panel officers will attend to the patient and provide information regarding insurance company’s terms and policies, and facilitate them accordingly.
- Corporate Panel officers will provide OPD service to the patient according to the policy of the client’s insurance company.
- In case of any special investigations during OPD service, corporate panel officer will intimate the patient’s case to the respective insurance company, and will solicit an approval for the special investigation on credit base. After receiving the approval, necessary action is taken to facilitate the patient.
- Corporate panel officer will keep a record of invoices along with evidence documents, and forward them to the corporate billing office.
- Corporate Panel officer will correspond with all of the enrolled insurance companies through email or telephonically.
- In case of patient admission, corporate panel officer will intimate the admission case to their respective insurance company and wait for the approval. In case of critical patient admission, verbal approval will be sought or the patient will pay in advance to cover the initial admission charges. After receiving the approval from the relevant insurance company, the corporate panel officer will bill the insurance company, and the advance payment will be refunded at the time of patient discharge.
- Corporate Panel officer will ensure if the approval limit is exceeded, and send an enhancement request to the respective insurance company.