Medical Aesthetics comprise of all medical procedures that are aimed at changing and improving a patient’s physical appearance to their satisfaction, using non-invasive to minimally invasive cosmetic procedures. Some Aesthetic medicine procedures are performed under local anesthesia while other procedures do not require anesthesia at all.
The exciting field of aesthetic medicine is a new trend in modern medicine, giving patients an option to live life to their fullest, in terms of their appearance.
- Injections of neurotoxins and Dermal Fillers
- Laser (Nd/yag) for hair reduction.
- Microdermabrasion and PRP.
- Chemical peels & Cosmetic Dermatology treatments.
- Nutrition & Scar Management