Physiotherapy department provide compassionate and comprehensive program for both indoor and outdoor patients in overcoming physical, neurological, cognitive impairments and disabilities caused by injury or disease. The department is well equipped with electrotherapy and exercise equipments. The team of highly qualified professionals provide quality treatment to their valued patients. Treatment include exercises, electrotherapy, manual therapy and movement re-education. Our intent is to help our valued patients recover and sustain maximum normal function. Each patient is carefully evaluated to design targeted treatment plan that best meet his/her needs.
Physiotherapy services at Northwest general hospital and research center offers:
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Chest physiotherapy
- Pain management
- Orthotics and prosthetic services (Custom-made braces and artificial limbs)
We provide comprehensive post-acute brain and spinal cord rehabilitation services focused on helping individuals to attain highest level of functional independence.
- To assist the patient to achieve maximum independence and quality of life
- To provide an assessment service to identify future needs and advise on options for daily living, ongoing placement and interventions
- To assist relatives and care takers by arranging care packages to provide continuity of care
- Long term rehabilitation Programme.