“One-day workshop on writing synopsis” on the 19th of October, 2023.
As part of the continuation of our academic training and capacity building, MPED at NWGH & RC organised the session. The workshop’s goal was to teach participants efficient methods for creating meaningful and succinct summaries.
A senior clinical research associate with extensive experience, Shafqat Khanzada, led each subject, step-by-step through the procedure.
The objectives of this workshop were to:
– Gain an understanding of the significance and purpose of a synopsis
– Acquire the ability to succinctly and clearly convey the essence of your research
– Learn strategies for organising your synopsis effectively
– Develop abilities to pique readers’ interest in your work
– Get individualised feedback and guidance from an expert
House officers and postgraduate trainees attended this workshop. Participants’ feedback indicated that the course improved their academic writing skills overall and made them stand out in their profession.