Senior Manager Administration
Designation: Senior Manager Administration
September 18, 2023
Alliance Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. the leading Healthcare institution in the region require the services of: Senior Manager Administration
Qualification / Requirements
- Masters degree in Healthcare Administration or related field.
- Ten or more years related experience.
- Strong management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer and technological skills with the ability to learn new and changing technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare environment.
- Manage general administration of the hospital and other healthcare facilities.
- Strategize to improve efficiency and quality of care.
- Oversee the development and implementation of policies for all operational procedures.
- Monitoring expenses and suggesting cost-effective solutions.
- Ensure all administrative functions are streamlined, making recommendations and developing initiatives on how best to increase productivity and reduce costs.
- Provide training and ongoing support and development to team members.
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance.
- Ensure the facility’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Resolve potential administrative issues.
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations.
- Any other related task assigned by the Head of Department.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Candidates should send their CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by September 24th, 2023.
- While applying/ sending email, Name of the post shall be clearly mentioned in the subject line.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- CV/Resume received after the closing of official time and date will not be accepted.
- Experience shall only be counted after completion of the required qualification.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.